We require well-qualified, enthusiastic and successful Class Teachers with experience of working across the key stages to join the growing Primary phase of our thriving, oversubscribed and outstanding all-through school.
Our aim is “Excellence for All” and the governors wish to appoint candidates of significant ability and enthusiasm, who are aware of and stimulated by the challenges and potential of a successful multi-ethnic co-educational school and keen to share in the leadership of our All-Through Provision.
Dunraven School Overview
Dunraven School’s results are strong, remaining well above national averages and representing positive ‘value-added’. Recognition of our marked progress has been significant and our journey as a school is important to us. For example:
- in February 2011, we were designated as both a National Support School and a Leading-Edge School;
- in August 2011, we converted to Academy status;
- in 2012 we began our development as an All-Through School with children starting in Reception in September 2013;
- in summer 2013 our £20 million BSF programme was completed;
- in October 2014 we were judged as outstanding in all areas, including both Early Years and the Sixth Form, by Ofsted;
- in 2016 we were designated as a National Teaching School and an Academy Sponsor, and the Dunraven Educational Trust was established;
- in September 2018, our Multi Academy Trust was formally set up with the integration of Van Gogh Primary, followed by Goldfinch Primary School in January 2019.
Joining us, you will share in the leadership and management of a staff who are hardworking, committed, positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of our students.
We also offer:
- a high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and affiliation to nationally recognised courses and providers (SSAT, Teaching Leaders, Future Leaders, NPQs);
- clear pathways for career development and progression with a proven track record of success in developing leaders;
- a supportive and collegiate environment, with regular staff social and sporting activities (such as yoga, football and House events);
- excellent opportunities for leading work with external partners (National Support School, National Teaching School);
- a culture of high trust and accountability that values creativity and innovation, leading practice locally and nationally in a range of fields.
Shortlisted applicants will be given a tour of the school site on the day. Pre-visits can be arranged by appointment only, please contact Tracey Beland-Tyce by telephone 020 8696 5600 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish to do so. These do not form part of the selection process.
Closing date: Midday on Monday, 25th March 2019.
Interview date: w/c 1st April 2019.
Dunraven School is committed to the safety and protection of its students. A satisfactory enhanced DBS check is a condition of employment for all employees.