Vision for Education, (the supply arm of TES and leading educational recruitment specialists) are working on behalf of a Primary school, in the Blyth area of Northumberland, who are seeking two Upper Key Stage 2 teachers to join their team from September 2017.
The two roles will both involve teaching within Upper KS2. The first post will be based within a small Year 6 class, working on a full time basis, and offers a 1 year fixed term contract. The second post is a part time role (0.6fte), again offering a 1 year fixed contract but this time teaching across Year 5.
The school is a strongly inclusive community school and since their last Ofsted inspection, school leaders and managers have taken effective action to bring about improvement. Recent initiatives to raise achievement and improve teaching are having success and the school are continuing to improve attendance and pupil motivation.
To be considered for the position of Upper KS2 Teacher you must:
· Have recent experience teaching primary education within Upper KS2
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To apply for the role or to find out more information please complete the application form via the link below and return to email@example.com.
..\..\..\Blyth Application form.doc