Primary Classroom Assistants (TA)
Prestwich / Bury
£61.46 - £75 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Primary Classroom Assistants (TA) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local Primary schools in Prestwich, Bury. These positions are due to start in Easter 2021.
The desired Primary Classroom Assistants (TA) will be supported by outstanding teachers and passionate senior leadership teams, who put children at the heart of everything they do. Successful Primary Classroom Assistants (TA) will be required to support a range of students from EYFS, KS1 and KS2. This role will include a mixture of full primary classroom support and one-to-one support.
- To be considered for Primary Classroom Assistant (TA), you will:
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant in a school environment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have experience working with Primary or EYFS-aged pupils.
- Ideally have experience working one-to-one with a student.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Classroom Assistant (TA) or Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Manchester Primary Team on 0161 273 7475
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call
Vision for Education Ltd