Al Siraat College is a Foundation to Year 12 Islamic school located in the Northern growth corridor of Melbourne (Epping). Having made a significant impact since its foundation year in 2009 within the broader community, the College continues to expand apace with strong enrolment growth at all levels. Our aim is to use learning as the pathway to develop students of refined character.
We are seeking innovative and energetic Primary teachers across the different grade levels to enhance our already rich learning environment. These roles commence in 2020.
We are keen to attract teachers that are:
- Good role models in line with the ethos of the College;
- Able to engage students through stimulating lesson delivery;
- Keen to reach every student through use of effective differentiation and care;
- Committed to raising student achievement without exception;
- Internally resourceful: Have the creative drive within;
- Able to use feedback and reflection to improve their practice;
- Open to new ideas, innovations and use of emerging technologies;
- Committed to managing the class with consideration and compassion;
- Capable of building a positive rapport with students, staff and parents;
- Willing to develop and participate in the College’s co-curricular program.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- The flexibility to implement new ideas;
- The satisfaction of making an impact;
- Excellent training opportunities;
- Welcoming and caring environment;
- Weekly professional development program;
- Salary of $65,500 to $103,000 per annum.
To apply for this position you will need to:
- Email your resume and other supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Include details of referees;
- Have teaching registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (www.vit.vic.edu.au).
Applications are open and the College will commence interviews and make offers for the advertised positions as suitably qualified staff apply.
Al Siraat College is a child safe employer and is committed to the protection and welfare of children. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the College's Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.
All successful candidates will be required to work in and support the Islamic ethos of the school.
Further details are available from the College website: www.alsiraat.vic.edu.au/page/vacancies.