Teacher Position required for September 2018
“Striving to be the best we can be.”
St Mary’s is a small school that is welcoming and caring. We are seeking to appoint a teacher that has a track record of exemplary teaching and experience in Key Stage 1 or 2.
If you are an outstanding teacher that is hard-working, flexible and with excellent communication, presentation and people management skills, we may be the school for you.
Please contact us if you are able to demonstrate:
- A commitment to and high expectations of children’s attainment, progress and behaviour and the belief that all children have the potential to succeed
- An ability to work effectively within a hardworking team and with the whole school community
- A commitment to your own professional development and achieving high standards in your practice
- Skills and attributes that result in outstanding teaching and learning
In return we offer:
- A supportive governing body and senior leadership team
- A friendly and dedicated staff team
- Children who are rewarding and happy
We highly recommend that you visit our school before applying for the position. To arrange a visit, please call the school office on 020 8800 2645.
References will be sought for shortlisted candidates prior to the interview date. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.