Full Time Primary Education Tutor
April 2021 - July 2021
Newcastle upon Tyne
£400 - £456 per week
Vision for Education are currently recruiting Primary Education tutors to deliver both online and in school tuition to Key Stage 1 and 2 pupils from Easter 2021.
As a Primary Tutor, you will be required to be patient, calm and empathetic, and hold the ability to engage young people, and motivate them to achieve and overcome any barriers to learning. Our online tuition platform was designed for education and provides a full suite of tools enabling our tutors to provide effective and safeguarded 1-1 and small group sessions. Tutors and students can easily share, edit, and create documents together in real time. Lessons may take place during the school day, or after school depending on your availability and the requirements of the client schools. This relates to both online and in school tuition.
We are currently recruiting 3 tutors for a school in Newcastle. These roles will be 16 hours per week. One Tutor will work across Key Stage 1 and the other two will work across Key Stage 2. These sessions will be face to face and in the school.
Due to the nature of the role, suitable candidates will be comfortable liaising with school contacts and report any issues or concerns when necessary.
To be considered for an Online Primary Tutor position, you will:
• Have a background in teaching Primary KS1/KS2 (QTS is essential)
• Have access to a laptop with webcam, and have reliable broadband internet connection
• Be comfortable in delivering tutoring to small groups of pupils in a school setting
• Be comfortable to plan and lead sessions online & in person – previous experience is desired but not essential as training is provided
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver engaging lessons
• Be able available full time
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We only pay P.A.Y.E, we do not work with umbrella companies.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Tutor who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle Primary team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Supply agency