The new Swiss International School of Qatar is seeking an outstanding and forward-thinking French Teacher for September 2018. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to be part of the founding team of educators that is establishing the IB PYP at SISQ, and taking the school through IB authorisation. SISQ will be a full IB school and has the ambition of becoming one of the leading educational institutions in the region.
The successful candidate will have the following essential qualities:
- Experience teaching French to Primary students
- Be a fluent French speaker or have a native level of French proficiency
- Ability to cope in a start-up environment
- Extensive curriculum-writing skills and experience
- A collaborative style and a good sense of humour
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- A commitment to student learning and safeguarding
The following qualities would be an advantage:
- Experience in the PYP
- Experience in an international setting
- Experience teaching native French speakers
Applications for this position are through Schrole. Please apply early, as SISQ may make an appointment before the closing date if an exceptional candidate is found.