Primary Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Part and Full-Time Contracts
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Over Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale, Bradford and Wakefield.
We are currently looking to recruit High Level Teaching Assistants to work at a variety of Primary Schools on day-to-day, short-term and long-term assignments, full and part-time, in the Calderdale area.
We would be interested to hear from committed, passionate and dynamic individuals who want to help ensure that all pupils reach their full potential in school. You will be confidently able to deliver lessons and provide tailored support to groups of children ranging from Reception to Year 6.
It is essential that you hold a recognised Higher Level Teaching Assistant qualification with relevant experience working in a support role in a school setting. Previous experience working with Special Education Needs children, although not essential, will be an advantage.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other Primary Teaching Assistant opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.