Homeroom primary teacher sought by well-known International School in Shanghai to teach IB PYP to talented-gifted children.
Shanghai United International School (Shanghai Hongqaio Campus)
Their schools are experiencing rapid growth and we seek qualified and experienced teachers to join us on our journey to promote a curriculum of excellence here in China. They currently have seven school campuses in and around Shanghai which provide various curriculum pathways. Shanghai United International School (Hongqaio Campus) is a primary school (ages 5-11) located in central Shanghai.
As a bit of background, SUIS-Hongqaio campus is a G1-G5 International School running at close to full capacity with 980 students in its International Stream. The curriculum is the International Baccalaureate IBO PYP Programme. Grade 5 pupils predominantly transfer in Grade 6 to our nearby secondary school (Gubei campus).
They are looking for talented individuals to join their impressively professional staff of over 100 teaching colleagues from many different countries.
They are looking for well-qualified and experienced primary teachers to join their team of committed professionals. Their school has been doing the IB PYP for over 10 years now, IB PYP experience is welcome but not essential as they have a full PYP training programme and many IBO certified workshop leaders within their staff.
You will need:
- to be a qualified teacher - QTS
- to be fluent in English with excellent verbal and writing skills;
- to hold a degree from a recognized institution (no lower than Bachelor) and a recognized teaching qualification;
- to have - preferably- a minimum of two years of relevant teaching experience;
- IB PYP experience where appropriate would be desirable but not essential.
You will receive:
- Salary ranges from 20K-30K depends on experience
- Housing allowance 8K
- Annual flight allowance 12K
- Additional bonus of 8K after finishing 2 years contract
- Free lunch at school canteen
If your Tes profile is already complete, click the apply now button, or alternatively forward me your CV.
For more information or an informal chat call Laura Ooms on 0203 194 3030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org