Applications are invited for K-6 ICT Integrator for Independent school located in the Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. It is a coeducational school that caters for Pre-School to Year 12.
About the Role:
• Temporary role for Terms 1-3 2020
• Flexible load – either full time or part time (0.6FTE)
• Teaching load will be allocated as negotiated
• Applicants with STEM experience will be highly regarded
• Responsible for ensuring that technology recourses are available to students and staff to use to enhance the overall teaching and learning outcomes across Kindergarten to Year 6.
• Assist teachers and model excellence in innovation through creative technology integration, research and training
• Integrate the use of hardware, software, and technology resources in the support of student learning
About the School:
• Digital literacy and the development of computational, design and system thinking skills have long been a fundamental part of the students’ learning. The schools fosters students’ passions for computing and technology, within a School-wide culture of innovation
• It has built a reputation for its very strong academic, as well as music, drama, debating, chess and sporting program
• The school continually enhances their learning and recreational facilities, proving students with outstanding opportunities to grow and develop their unique skills and talents and to achieve success while contributing actively to the life of the school
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1911-540960SL– email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540960MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).