Do you have career aspirations to develop high quality teaching and learning across a number of academies?
Lead teachers for Delta academies trust are excellent teachers who are keen to ultimately become Directors of Learning and influence teaching across multiple academies.
We are seeking to appoint ambitious, creative and enthusiastic Primary Teachers to work across two Primary academies, predominantly in year 6.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced teaching professional with leadership potential; a teacher of calibre who is looking for the next step in their career and who wishes to make a real difference to the future of the pupils within our North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire academies.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner and have a passion for learning
- Be able to inspire and motivate others
- Be a team player
- Be able to model excellence
We can offer:
- A supportive and focussed leadership team who are committed to improving standards and learning opportunities for all children
- Happy, friendly children who are keen to learn and want to be successful
- A strong commitment to on-going professional development
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with other leaders and teachers through Delta academies
- Staff who are focussed on developing a lifelong love of learning.
Visits to our academies are warmly welcomed and encouraged by arrangement with the Recruitment team.
Closing Date: Friday 29 September at 12 noon
The Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.