Smart Vision School, Dubai, is seeking to recruit a Primary Music teacher, commencing August 2018. We wish to appoint an experienced teacher but are interested in meeting newly qualified teachers who believe they have the skills, passion and commitment to become part of our professional community.
· Competitive tax-free salary
· Furnished Accommodation
· Medical insurance
· Annual home leave air fare
· Outstanding working conditions
· Opportunity to work within a team of outstanding and highly supportive colleagues
· Excellent professional development and support
· Bachelor of Education, B.Ed., or Bachelor’s degree with PGCE with a Music specialism.
· Experience of the National Curriculum for England
· Experience working in a multi-cultural environment with pupils for whom English is not their first language
· A passion for teaching and collaboration
· A high degree of professionalism and collegiality
· A commitment to extra-curricular activities
Applicants are requested to submit a letter of application and CV, together with a copy of their passport. Interviews will be held immediately by Skype or in London in early April.
Smart Vision School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo child protection screening, including background checks, direct contact reference checks with past employers, and an enhanced DBS /police clearance.