Smart Teachers, part of TES, are a leading recruitment service for schools in London. We currently have a demand for Newly Qualified Teachers in the London Borough of Bexley. Our partnered schools are seeking enthusiastic NQTs who can bring new ideas into the framework and are willing to work with experienced colleagues collaboratively to improve their skills as a teacher.
About the Role
- Primary Teacher (NQT) across all Key Stages
- September 2018 start
- Both temporary and permanent positions available
- Daily rate from £130 per day (dependent upon experience)
- Opportunity to work as a Teaching Assistant in a wide range of schools before obtaining QTS to gain wider practical experience
About the Schools
- Opportunity to boost your career with our highly regarded schools
- Easily accessible schools close to local transport links (including tubes, trains and buses)
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive environments perfect to begin your career
- Options include starting your induction year with a particular school or experience a variety of schools to expand your experience and skill set
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the preferred location / borough.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.