NQT Recruitment Morning - Thursday 13th February 2020
9.30am – 11.30am at Hawkes Farm Academy
Following our previous successful NQT recruitment days, which have now been running since the academic year 2016/17, we are looking to appoint talented newly qualified teachers across all phases to join our team from September 2020. Each and every NQT that we have recruited through this NQT programme remains with us as a valued and thriving member of the STEP team today!
The morning will give trainee teachers the opportunity to:
- Find out what it is like to work with STEP Academy Trust
- Find out about our four unique Academies in Hailsham
- Meet and talk to our current NQTs
- Discover the many benefits we offer as a Trust to our NQTs and other staff
- Find out how to apply for a position at one or more of the STEP Hailsham Academies
Successful candidates will:
- Have the potential to be an excellent teacher
- Be polite and friendly
In return, STEP Academy Trust and our Academies can offer you:
- An excellent and unrivalled NQT programme and CPD package
- Continuing CPD beyond your NQT year (including fully funded masters and nationally accredited leadership training)
- Research based curriculums which staff shape for the future
- The possibility of a paid induction programme following the completion of your studies in July 2020
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic and engaged children who are eager to learn
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- A free lunch each day, freshly prepared in house
- Significantly subsidised private healthcare and a range of other employee benefits
- An extremely friendly and supportive staff team
- The opportunity to make a significant difference in many aspects of school life
To reserve a place or for further information about the day or regarding STEP Hailsham NQT recruitment, please email Hawkes Farm Academy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also take a look at the STEP Academy website for further information on the Trust: http://www.stepacademytrust.org/
STEP Academy Trust believes that its workforce should reflect the local community and that all groups within the community should have equal access to the Trust’s employment opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
STEP Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check and references.