Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Primary NQT to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good school in Hounslow. The Primary NQT will be starting in September 2018 on a long term contract. This is a chance to work in a fantastic multicultural three-form entry school with a supportive SLT. The Primary NQT will be able to hit the ground running for the new academic year. This is an opportunity to become a member of a close community who have an outstanding reputation in the area. The school was rebuilt in 1997 to create a spacious, modern and attractive learning environment. In addition they have a Nursery which caters for 78 children and a Special Needs Unit with capacity for 12 children. They also have a thriving Community Centre which provides additional services for pre-school children, parents / carers and members of the local community.
About the Role
- Primary NQT
- September 2018 commencement
- Long term contract at a full time rate
- Will be working closely with a specific class in Year 1 – 5
- Responsible for planning, preparing and delivering lessons for the respective class
- Salary from £130 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ at their most recent inspection
- Three form entry school
- Supportive SLT
- Close community school
- Short walk from local Syon Lane / Isleworth overground station
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXM44945.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.