Part Time / Full Time
Full STPC & continuous local government service*
Reducing Workload and improving staff well-being are priorities for the Board of Directors at Hatton Academies Trust. We fully support workload reform and the development of teachers; enabling them to concentrate on teaching and learning and we believe every teacher is entitled to the best possible CPD. We have been working hard to support the improvements in our Primary Academies and are now looking to expand the team and continue to really make a difference to the way we teach, the standard of education and the outcomes for our children. Applications are welcome from NQTs to Middle Leaders.
What can you expect when joining Hatton Academies Trust?
- Excellent professional development and guidance with potential for planned future career progression across all of our primary academies (eg an induction programme & mentor for all new staff, additional support for NQTs, NPQML and NPQSL)
- Class sizes of 30 (or less) children
- Team PPA – no teacher is left to plan alone
- A team of dedicated support staff to enhance Teaching and Learning and undertake tasks which do not require the professional skills & expertise of a teacher
- Excellent employee benefits and well-being initiatives (eg “Big Brand” discounts, discounted gym membership, priority school admission criteria for Trust employees’ children into our outstanding secondary school)*
- Relocation package*
- A clear leadership vision, built on trust, that empowers all members of the team to develop and progress.
If you have ….
- the ability to deliver high quality teaching and achieving strong outcomes?
- a passion for learning, with a good understanding of current educational issues?
- the ability to create a safe and rich learning environments for our children?
- imagination, drive, determination, a growth mind-set and enthusiasm?
… we invite you to come and visit our Academy and find out more about our future plans and how you can join our team: contact Elaine Snell, Personnel Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01933 221417 to arrange an appointment.
In the meantime, you can find out more about the role and our Academy by visiting our website http://www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk/working-for-us/vacancies/ where you will also find a candidate pack and application form.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9.00am Thursday 26th April 2018
“aiming for excellence in all our academies”
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.
*Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply