Primary PPA Teacher
£100 - £120 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or ECT status.
Vision for Education are looking to recruit an engaging, creative and motivated Primary PPA Teacher to join our successful team of teachers to work in a large primary school in Bath.
The desired Primary Teacher will have passion and enthusiasm for teaching who will have the responsibility of delivering the primary curriculum to mixed ability classes across KS2. The successful PPA Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others. ECT's are welcome to apply for this post.
To be considered for the Primary PPA Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Will have recent experience working in Key Stage (KS2)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jason on our primary team on 0117 248 2600 or email email@example.com
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision For Education Ltd
Bristol, City of