Times International Education Group follows the tenet of people-centred education, and pioneers advanced educational concepts with an international perspective. As a mixed private school with local government participation, Times College is the first international school in Nanjing which provides K12 International Baccalaureate courses to both Chinese and foreign candidates. Students aged from 3 to 18 years are provided with a top-quality and globally-minded education. All the academic-oriented design concepts are to create a green and natural learning paradise, and a great place for sports and leisure. Yanziji New Town, where the College is located, has a very beautiful landscape and rich natural resources. It is also very well connected to all other central areas of Nanjing and the Lukou international airport.
The College makes every effort to provide the staff with the most luxurious and comfortable office environment. It is the tribute to the dedicated teachers and is also a strong desire for the international elite educators. Our team is joint by the world most experienced IB principals and Chinese teaching management talents.
We are now seeking enthusiastic and dedicated primary year program (PYP) homeroom teachers to join us. Further details and more vacancies can be found at http://www.en.timescollege.com/html/zx/default.aspx.
1. Lead students to learn in a IB curriculum; Join in subject syllabubs research and compile the teaching materials that conform to the core concept of IB curriculum
2. Help students to improve their inquiring learning and independent thinking abilities
3. Adapt students into a multiple culture environment;
4. Other arrangements by school
1. Bachelor’s degree above, related majors; having a related teaching certificate preferred
2. At least 2 years related primary/Kindergarten homeroom teaching experience, IB curriculum working experience preferred, International school working experience preferred;
3. Have a good command of communication and teaching skills,
4. Have an enthusiasm in education career; responsible, patient, proactive, and willing to learn.
1. Airfare allowance
2. Children tuition allowance
3. Health insurance
4. Shipment allowance
5. 2 personal leave and 6 sick leave days
6. Professional training in teaching methods and IB curriculum
7. Assist in applying working visa
Prospective candidates are invited to view our website at http://www.en.timescollege.com/ where our online application form should be completed. A CV as well as all the supporting materials, should be sent to HR@timescollege.com. Please put the position for which you are applying in the email subject box.
Times College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate pre-employment checks.