Smart Vision School, located in the heart of Dubai, provides an inspiring and nurturing values-driven British education to pupils from FS1 to Yr.6. Foundation and Primary School sections follow the National Curriculum for England, enhanced by a commitment to the development of an understanding about and appreciation for the history, culture and traditions of the UAE. Founded in 2016, Smart Vision School, is owned and governed by Atticus Education, a Dubai-based education provider, committed to the development and management of Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary Schools.
We are seeking to recruit an Upper Primary (KS2) class teacher to deliver the National Curriculum for England; commencing January 2019. We are looking for experienced practitioners but will consider newly qualified teachers who demonstrate the skills, determination and commitment to become part of our learning community.
· Competitive tax-free salary
· Fully furnished Studio Accommodation
· Medical insurance
· Annual return air fare
· Outstanding working conditions
· Opportunity to work within a team of outstanding and highly supportive colleagues
· Excellent professional development and support
· Bachelor of Education, B.Ed., or Bachelor’s degree with PGCE and QTS.
· Native-level English Speaker
· Experience teaching the National Curriculum for England, ideally in the UK
· Experience working in a multi-cultural environment with pupils for whom English is not their first language
· A passion for teaching and collaboration
· A high degree of professionalism and collegiality
· A commitment to extra-curricular activities
Applicants are requested to submit a letter of application and CV, together with a copy of their passport. Interviews will be held immediately by Skype and/or face to face.
Smart Vision School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo child protection screening, including direct-contact reference checks with past employers, and an enhanced DBS / police clearance.