PRIMARY SCHOOL CLASSROOM TEACHER (PART-TIME, MATERNITY COVER)
We are looking for a highly motivated and highly effective Classroom Teacher wishing to join a team of teachers who are committed to raising standards and expectations. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in and help shape our Primary School, at an exciting stage in its development.
The successful candidate will be a hardworking, creative, energetic, excellent classroom practitioner. They will have the capacity to help us establish a vibrant learning environment, and a culture of enthusiasm for learning. Their professionalism and dedication will enable our pupils to achieve more than they believe possible.
Our teacher will:
• Be an inspirational teacher with a proven track record of good or better teaching
• Have high expectations of all pupils and experience in raising their achievement
• Have experience of, or have the potential to lead in a subject area
• Demonstrate initiative
• Be committed to working in partnership with all members of the school community to raise standards of achievement
• Care passionately about children, their development and achievements
• Be hard working and adaptable to change
• Contribute to school wide tracking processes so that every pupil makes good and outstanding progress.
We will offer you:
• A new building with new facilities and resources
• Enthusiastic, hardworking and responsive children
• A hard working, talented team who will share your energy and enthusiasm to grow Skinners’ Kent Primary School into an outstanding school
• A high quality community of committed and expert professionals across the Multi Academy Trust
• First rate professional development and learning opportunities
• An innovative approach to curriculum development
• Parents who tell us they are fully supportive of what we do and who are ready to give you their full support
• Excellent support from an exceptionally skilled team of Governors.
The Skinners' Kent Academy
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
The Skinners’ Kent Academy is a co-educational, non-denominational secondary school for children aged 11-18 with around 1,100 students currently on its role. Located in Tunbridge Wells, the Academy is a non-selective school in a local authority that ...