Repton School in Dubai has been consistently rated as ‘Outstanding’ by the KHDA putting us in the top 1% of schools in the country. We have close links to our sister school, Repton UK in Derbyshire which allow our pupils to benefit from an international education based on the British independent system.
We are looking to recruit an outstanding Primary French teacher for August 2018. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience.
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree in the specialist subject that you teach and a QTS;
- Minimum of two years full time, post-qualification teaching experience in the UK National Curriculum;
- be a minimum of 25 years old;
- Exceptional communication skills and cultural sensitivity;
- Ability to innovate, excite and inspire children and colleagues;
- Willingness to embrace new methods of teaching delivery, particularly using Apple tech as we move towards Apple Distinguished School Status.
What we offer
- An exceptional employment package, tax free per month with annual increments.
- Professional development opportunities where many of our staff secure promoted posts within our group of schools.
- Family benefits for you, your spouse and up to two children
- Global private healthcare
- Annual flight tickets allowance
- Spacious accommodation close to the school
- End of contract gratuity as per UAE labour law
The school particularly welcomes applications from teaching couples.
- An up to date CV with a photograph
- A letter of application detailing your educational philosophy and suitability for the position
- Closing date is 20th January 2018
Successful candidates will be contacted by 31st January 2018 and interviews will be held in London or via Skype. Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring to the interview, the copies of all educational certificates, degree and PGCE certificates, copy of the DBS and passport.
Please visit http://evolvence.careers.eteach.com/o/french-teacher-primary-school-dubai/c/new?source=TES to apply.