Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a number of experienced teachers to work in a primary school in Ashington starting in September 2018. There are various positions available based within different key stages, and a range of medium and long-term opportunities of up to one year available.
These roles will be based at a successful primary school, which has recently been graded as a ‘Good’ school in the most recent Ofsted inspection. The school has an excellent reputation in the local community and there is a positive and welcoming ethos which engages pupils and encourages them to learn.
The successful Teacher/s will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum, with a proven track record for raising attainment and strong literacy and numeracy subject knowledge. We are seeking passionate, flexible and dedicated primary school teachers who put children at the heart of everything they do.
To be considered for the position of Teacher you must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Have recent full class teaching experience
- A subject specialism would be advantageous
- Sound knowledge of the curriculum and a proven track record for raising attainment
- Strong behaviour management
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Newcastle branch.