Applications are invited for the following Primary Teacher roles at our client school located in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. It is a coeducational and Independent School follows the Islamic faith. Applicants are not required to be of this faith; however, are expected to be supportive of the ethos. The students come from a diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
About the Role:
Primary Teacher – Kindergarten
- Teaching Kindergarten
- Full time contract role (July 2018 – December 2018)
- Term 3 – Term 4, 2018
- Job Ref #1803-526363
Primary Teacher – Year 2
- Teaching Year 2
- Full time contract role (April 2018 – December 2018)
- Term 2 – Term 4, 2018
- Job Ref #1802-525738
About the School:
- The school embraces differentiated, student-centred learning. It strives to meet the needs of every child, enabling each to explore ideas, flourish as learners and be confident, happy young people.
- Integration of learning areas is used where appropriate and Information Communication Technology (ICT) is integrated purposefully across the curriculum.
- Particular focus on the explicit teaching and learning of foundational literacy and numeracy skills.
- Students are encouraged to be risk takers in their learning and engage in higher-order thinking.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world's largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Early career teachers are encouraged to apply
- Be supportive the Islamic ethos of the school
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with TQI and WWVP
- Have the right to work in Australia
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1803-526363SL OR #WEB1802-525738 SL – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526363MH OR #WEB1802-525738 MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply with your CV and quote the job reference number we'll be happy to provide further information.
If you're not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)