Are you a qualified primary school teacher with a Bachelor’s Degree related to Education?
- Do you have a good knowledge of the British Curriculum?
- Do you have experience of teaching primary aged children?
- Are you able to engage in a problem-posing approach to learning?
- Do you have interest in encouraging children to be critical thinkers?
If you can respond positively to all of these questions, the Board at Sir Harry Johnston International School in Zomba, Malawi, would like to hear from you.
Sir Harry’s is committed to providing high quality and creative education. This school lives its mission statement and the children are testament to what can be achieved with a clear vision, energy and commitment. We are looking for a primary school teacher to join our team of hard-working and dedicated professionals.
All teachers are expected to contribute to the school’s extra-curricular clubs. Experience or a particular interest in sport or computing would be welcome.
Our school is a registered trust and fees are kept to a minimum to enable an increasing number of Malawians to access British standards of learning. We are a dynamic school with a growing reputation.
For further details or to submit your application please contact Mr James Elford at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include the following:
- Letter outlining your experience and expertise relating directly to the questions above
- CV & photo
- Two traceable referees
Closing Date: 19th January 2018; Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a Skype interview.
SIR HARRY JOHNSTON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL,