At the heart of Academy Transformation Trust, Iceni Academy aims to be a centre of excellence within the community and deliver a “platinum standard” of education.
Rated Good by Ofsted in July 2016, we are building an exciting personalised learning culture, with genuinely innovative teaching – and you will be central to making it happen.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is passionate about teaching
- Has excellent knowledge of teaching EYFS (Reception)/Key Stage 1
- Is an inspiring and creative classroom practitioner
- Has a warm personality and a good sense of humour
- Is able to work on their own initiative and as part of a small team
We welcome applications from NQTs.
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact Karen Boxall: email@example.com
For more information and to apply, please visit the Academy Transformation Trust careers page.
Closing date: Midday on 18 April 2019.
Interview date: w/c 22 April 2019.
Iceni Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will need to complete an online application. Appointment subject to enhanced DBS and medical clearance plus 2 suitable professional references.