At Lynne Road Elementary our mission is to develop leaders and learners who are ready for the world. Students are engaged within our mission and we encourage them to take ownership for their learning. Our wonderful teaching staff facilitate instruction that encourages student leadership, technology integration, teamwork, problem solving and global awareness.
We are looking for an enthusiastic primary teacher interested in having an international teaching experience in the United States and becoming a cultural ambassador to help us deliver on our core values:
- Importance and value of high expectations for student success.
- That differences and diversity are an asset
- That teamwork is a vital component to our success.
- That we have a responsibility for and immediate impact upon student achievement.
We are located in Wake County, North Carolina, an area frequently ranked as one of the nation’s best places to live and work. We employ nearly 19,000 staff and faculty to support more than 164,000 students.
Our robust support programs for current and future educators, beautiful school facilities and flexible school calendars are just a few of the many reasons to work in the Wake County Public School System.
All international candidates are required to apply directly with our partner, Participate Learning. Participate Learning has been an official U.S. Department of State Exchange Visitor Program for more than 30 years and has helped more than 10,000 international educators have the experience of being a full-time teacher in the U.S. Participate Learning is designated to screen, provide visa sponsorship and support participants throughout their stay in the United States, in conjunction with their host school. Candidates must first pass Participate Learnings screening in order to be considered for this position.
About the role:
- Primary Teacher
- Full-time, full-year position
- Willing to commit to a minimum of 2 years, with a maximum stay of 5 years
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time teaching experience in Primary Education.
- Hold a teacher training degree for Primary Education.
- Must be currently teaching full-time
- Hold a valid driver's license
How to apply:
Interested applicants should visit http://go.participatelearning.com/tes201901e to register and fill out an online application.
Please visit the Participate Learning website at http://go.participatelearning.com/tes201901e and click on the chat button (bottom right side of the screen) to reach our helpful staff.