International English School Enskede (in Stockholm, Sweden) is now seeking a qualified Primary school teacher for our Grade 5 (ages 11-12) full time starting as soon as possible. Main teaching subjects are Maths, English and Science. This is your opportunity to work at our founding school in an international environment with a productive and encouraging team.
About the School
International English School Enskede (IESE) is a school for grades 4-9 with over 900 students and 70 staff. We offer a calm learning environment where teachers can teach and students can learn. We have staff and students from all over the world, bringing interesting knowledge and experience into the school.
International English School (IES) is a leading independent school group with academic results far above average and a diverse and energetic staff. IES is one of Sweden's largest school groups at "Grundskolan" with 30 schools and over 21,500 students across the country. IES has grown steadily and maintained quality since 1993.
For more information about our school please see:
We are looking for:
- Qualified teacher with a current teaching license/registration plus a Bachelor’s degree and teaching qualification.
- Enthusiastic, committed, team-player, willing to go the extra mile for students and colleagues.
- Keep appropriate and efficient records, integrating formative and summative assessment into weekly and termly planning.
- Monitor progress and effectiveness of class work and evaluate and modify as necessary.
- Provide a stimulating classroom environment for effective teaching and learning.
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Report to parents on the development, progress and attainment of students.
- Maintain good order and discipline amongst students, in accordance with the school’s behavior policies.
- Mentorship of your class is included in this position as well.
Interviews will be held via Skype on an on-going basis. We recommend that you send in your application as soon as possible.
To apply, email your C.V. and cover letter to Tanya Rickman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be marked with the subject ”JS teacher”.
Welcome with your application!