Tuxford Primary Academy needs a passionate, motivated and dedicated teacher to join a positive, focused and supportive team on our ambitious journey due to an increase in student numbers.
Our classrooms are vibrant learning environments that focus on individual successes and team goals. Very good progress is made by pupils at the academy and every child has greater access to educational opportunities than ever before; we nurture self-belief and have aspirations for all. If your values and ambitions match ours and you want to join our exciting learning community we would love to hear from you. We are open to secondary specialists to enhance our KS2 curriculum enrichment.
We can offer you:
- An exciting, progressive environment
- The ability to be creative and supported in your professional development
- Enthused, well equipped and well behaved children
- A competitive employment package
- Forward thinking approaches that encourage you to take risks in your own career progression
- A network of partnership schools within DALP and the support and opportunities this provides
- An audience for your ideas and support for the pursuit of your work related interests
- A thriving school atmosphere that embraces music, performing arts, sport, technology and life skills
We look forward to hearing from you
The Academies are committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.