Smart Teachers is recruiting for Primary School Teachers to join a large School in West London. The School are looking for talented Teachers to work across EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. The School has been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to join a team of dedicated educators, supported by an amazing Head Teacher. Flexible daily, short and long-term supply days are available to start in September 2018. QTS is essential and is suited to teachers who are newly qualified or is looking for something more flexible.
About the Role
· Primary School Teacher.
· Full-time or part-time to start in September 2018.
· Daily rate of £130, depending on experience.
· Ideal for candidates looking for flexible working days.
· Potential to turn into a longer-term role if desired.
About the School
· Easily accessible school, close to tube and overland stations.
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
· Assisting both mainstream children and those with additional needs.
· Student with minimal behaviour problems.
· Has a supportive and child focused approach to teaching.
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary School Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree;
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum;
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa); and
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks.
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops;
· Regular social events; and
· Consultant exclusivity.
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB38227.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.