Hours: 30 per week; 52 weeks per annum
Closing date: Friday, 16th November 2018
Interviews: wbeg Monday, 19th November 2018
Acorn Education Trust is seeking to appoint a PE Specialist to work with the Trust primary schools. This is a superb opportunity to be part of this exciting venture to provide a high quality PE and Sports programme to pupils across the Trust.
The successful candidate will be line managed by the PE Coordinator and will work alongside Teaching and Support Staff from a variety of schools within the Trust. The role will include:
- Involvement in the planning, marketing, delivery and assessment of a coordinated programme of PE that is progressive and reflective of the needs of pupils;
- Delivering high quality and enjoyable lessons for the pupils in your charge;
- Developing good relationships between pupils, parents and staff;
- Assist in the planning and running of Acorn Education Trust sports festivals and tournaments;
- Assisting in promoting, planning and running holiday sports camps.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Have a PE coaching qualification;
- Have a good level of experience working with primary children;
- Are a team player;
- Have great relationships with pupils and staff
- Have good communication skills;
- Have good administrative skills;
- Have some experience of Forest School skills (desirable not essential).
In return we can offer you:
- Training opportunities both externally and in-house;
- The opportunity to further your career;
- Supportive line management;
- A caring and dynamic team of colleagues;
- A commitment to achieving the best for all of our pupils and staff.
Please take time to read the information attached. To apply, please use the apply button below.
The Acorn Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Services) check will be required for the successful candidate. We are an equal opportunities employer.