MARCHBANK FREE SCHOOL
THE EDUCATION VILLAGE ACADEMY TRUST
Marchbank Free School is part of The Education Village Academy Trust family of schools. Established to cater for primary aged children with Social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) difficulties, the free school is situated in a beautiful red brick building in magnificent grounds in Darlington, but serving the North East region.
We are seeking to make a temporary one-year appointment effective September 2018.
Primary Teacher for children with SEMH
plus SEN 1 allowance
We are looking for a teacher to join our small team.
You must be a qualified teacher and preferably experienced.
You must have a genuine love of working with children, a desire to develop the whole child and an understanding of and belief in close multi-agency working.
You will be emotionally secure, resilient, have a great sense of humour and above all value the importance of working in a team.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate:
· Proven excellent classroom practice with the ability to engage and motivate all learners;
· knowledge of effective assessment practice to ensure progress is tracked and informs further development for each individual;
· clear commitment towards raising standards and expectations to enable all learners to reach their potential;
· excellent organisation skills with a commitment to professional development;
· a demonstrable record of outstanding classroom practice - commitment, dedication and enthusiasm in sharing our vision for the development of our community;
· a commitment to child protection procedures and policy and an understanding of safeguarding.
Closing date: noon on 21st May 2018
Interviews to be held on Thursday 24th May 2018
Further details and application form can be downloaded from www.educationvillage.org.uk
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit please contact Mandy Southwick on 01325 254670 or 07985 478799. Previous applicants need not apply.
The Education Village Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. This post is subject an enhanced DBS check and disqualification by association declaration.