Primary SEN Teacher
- September 2018 start
- 2 terms through Vision for Education
- Full time
- Bradford SEND client school
- £120 - £205 (per day)
This opportunity will commence in September 2018 in Bradford on a full time basis. We are seeking a Primary Trained staff member keen to work with a class of children with additional and complex needs, on a full time supply basis.
The role requires a QTS Primary Qualified Teacher with skills in non-verbal communication strategies, behaviour management, de-escalation, and knowledge of child development. Please do not apply if you do not hold QTS.
This work is with a group of children with special needs and is based within a ‘Good’ school in Bradford.
You will be ably supported by Teaching Assistants and a planning framework will be in place however you will be expected to produce planning to the schools format.
The recruitment process will involve a visits to the school and a sample day where you would work on a supply basis, all done through Vision for Education including interviews.
We are looking for staff with an abundance of the following:
- People skills
- Great communication abilities – verbal and non-verbal
- Team working ability
- A positive and practical mind set
- A caring nature
Why Vision for Education?
- Ethical, honest and experienced company
- We work hard to find opportunities for you
- All staff paid by PAYE
- Free training opportunities every half term
- Expensed social events to meet other staff
- Our only target is a happy placement
Please contact our SEND team in Huddersfield today for more information on this role and to apply on 01484 642928