Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
£70 - £80 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are experience working as a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant in schools.
15th March 2021 - ongoing
The role involves working as a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant on a supply basis in primary and SEN Schools in the London Borough of Westminster. You will be working with students in Early Years, KS1 and KS2 on a one to one basis. Work is available on a daily supply basis or covering longer blocks of work.
To be considered for the Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will:
• Have prior experience working as an SEN Teaching Assistant in schools
• Have experience supporting children with Autism, ADHD and other learning difficulties
• Be eligible to work in the UK
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Secondary Team on 0207 065 7516 quoting reference GMHSENTAWestminster.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.