Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a SENCo to work in a Primary school north-east of Cambridge. This is a part-time permanent role starting in April.
The desired Senco will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for experienced individuals who have worked with children with additional needs.
This is Primary school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by an experienced Senior team who support their staff in all aspects of the job. The School offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the School.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• to have achieved the SENCO. Award;
• for the individual to be able to develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders, especially the children;
• to be able to work effectively in a team and can confidently liaise with external agencies;
• to be able to lead a team of teaching assistants, providing relevant training to meet their needs;
• to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• to be willing to promote the vision and Christian ethos of the school through an inclusive, challenging and open approach to education; and
• to thrive on seeing our pupils flourish and grow.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency commit-ted to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
We love helping people find their next role, whether that is working directly for the School or through us on a long-term temporary basis, we offer both.
How to apply
If you are someone who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our team on 01223 608140 or email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision for Education Ltd