Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a Primary school within the Newcastle area who are looking to appoint a Primary Spanish Teacher to work across the full Primary age range. The role will be on a part time basis working 2 afternoons each week. The position will commence in September and continue until the end of the term in December.
Some recent experience teaching Spanish within a primary setting would be advantageous, however applications are welcome from both primary and secondary MFL specialists.
· Must be level 3 qualified in teaching and learning in schools or equivalent
· Have recent experience teaching Spanish within a primary or secondary school setting
· Proven track record as a Key Worker and able to communicate effectively with a range of adults; senior leaders, outside agencies, teaching and support staff, parents etc
· DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required
· Competitive rates of pay
· Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
· Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
· Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
· ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To find out more about this position, please contact Matthew Paul.