Primary Specialist Teaching Assistant
£65.00 - £75.00
We are looking for a creative and hardworking Primary Teaching Assistant, ideally with experience of working with Early Years, Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2 (EYFS/KS1/KS2) children.
As a Primary Teaching Assistant you will support the class teacher to maintain a safe and engaging learning environment.
Types of work can include;
• General Teaching Assistant
• 121 SEN support
• Behaviour mentor
• Nurture group support
• Small group phonics boosters
• Numeracy / literacy intervention
• Friendship mentor
To be considered for the Primary Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Have a minimum of experience working in a primary / nursery school setting
• Hold a minimum Level 2 childcare qualification or equivalent
• Have excellent behaviour management skills
• Be a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative when required
• Have your own transport and be happy to travel 10 miles
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you! Please contact email@example.com or call the Bristol office on 01172482600.