Our client is a highly reputable independent Christian school that values academic excellence. The school boasts excellent facilities and opportunities for professional growth and development. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Primary Teacher: roles across K-6
- Full time, permanent role overseeing Stage 3
- Positions to start Term 1, 2019
- Pastoral care and co-curricular duties as required
- Convenient inner west location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Highly reputable independent school
- Instils the Christian Faith
- PYP experience desired
- Stage 3 co-ordinator must have experience in a similar role, or extensive Stage 3 teaching experience
- Ideally have a personal identification with the Christian ethos of the school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
· If you are in Australia, email your CV to Emma, quoting job reference #WEB1810-532033EB– firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1810-532033MH – email@example.com
· To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).