Our client is a highly reputable independent Christian school that values academic excellence. Located in Sydney’s Inner West, the school boasts excellent facilities and opportunities for professional growth and development. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
• Primary Teacher; Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM)
• Full-time, temporary position
• Commencing Term 2 until the end of 2021
• Maternity Leave Cover
• Teaching NSW curriculum and International Baccalaureate PYP
• Hold formal teaching qualifications in Primary Education
• Experience in NSW curriculum and International Baccalaureate, is advantageous
• Supportive of the Christian ethos
• Possess 3 current professional references
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #TES2101-547172BA – Bethany.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2101-547172SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
New South Wales