Primary Supply Teacher
£110-£125 per day (dependent on experience)
Vision for Education is seeking a Primary teacher to work on a supply basis in the Huntingdon area.
The desired teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers. We offer bookings in a wide range of popular schools who are frequently booking supply.
To be considered for this position , you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have experience teaching in KS1 or KS2
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
Benefits of Supply Teaching
• Flexibility to work when it suits you
• No marking or planning
• Work in a range of different schools gaining experience
• Network with a range of different teachers
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
We love helping people find their next role, whether that is working directly for the School or through us on a long-term temporary basis, we offer both.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our team on 01223 608140.