Job Title: Primary Supply Teachers (EYFS-KS2)
Salary: £130-135 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are to hold a relevant teaching qualification and/or QTS.
Contract dates: Feb 2021– Ongoing
Smart Teachers is recruiting for Primary Supply Teachers to work across the London borough of Harrow on a daily, medium or long-term basis. The successful Primary Supply Teachers can stipulate their preferences for year groups to work in. Both full time and part time availability can be catered for.
The successful supply teacher will be required to deliver and mark the work provided from the schools. Smart Teachers works with a high number of schools in Harrow and the surrounding boroughs so can provide local work for candidates based in North West London. Smart Teachers works with a range of schools in Harrow (LEA, Independent) ranging mostly for Good to Outstanding Ofsted ratings. Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply.
• Primary Supply Teacher
• Deliver and assess work provided by the school
• Daily work available as well as medium and longer-term blocks
• Schools located in Harrow and surrounding boroughs
• LEA, Independent schools and Academies
• Mostly ranging for Good to Outstanding Ofsted reports
To be considered for the Primary Supply Teacher position, you will:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Supply Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary Team on 0207 065 7500 quoting job reference DXT PSTharrow
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.