FINHAM PARK MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
PRIMARY SCHOOL SUPPORT & INNOVATION LEADER
Leadership Scale Points 3-7 (£44,331-49,019)
Full Time and Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional and inspirational leader to work closely with the Executive Headteacher, Senior School Improvement Leader and other school leaders in our established and growing primary-secondary multi academy trust.
Schools in the Finham Park Multi Academy Trust set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all children from the age of 3-19 where the artificial barriers of stage and age are removed. Our education aims to exceed the highest national and international benchmarks for academic achievement, whilst ensuring young people develop a passion for learning in all its contexts and are ready to take their place as active members of our global community.
The schools in our Trust have moved beyond collaboration and into co-construction – ensuring our education is developed with and by all members to reflect the needs of our children, their families and the wider community. You can find more information about our schools and what it is like to work in our Trust on our website: www.finhamparkmultiaademytrust.co.uk and by following the various links.
The Trustees are seeking to recruit an inspirational and dynamic Primary School Support & Innovation Leader who will provide strategic and operational support for our schools. The role will operate at a senior level within our Trust and it is strongly envisaged that the post holder will have an appetite, and be on track for more senior leadership roles within our schools as the Trust grows, benefiting from a highly personalised programme of Continuing Professional Development alongside our existing school leaders.
- Are you an outstanding primary school teacher and leader with strategic vision, resilient character and a strong belief that all young people can succeed?
- Do you have a proven track record of innovation that impacts on raising standards?
- Do you have experience in motivating and developing staff to ensure that all students achieve highly?
- Are you able to work collaboratively with colleagues, receptive to new ideas, and eager to learn?
- Have you been involved in any school-to-school support work so far in your career and enjoyed the experience?
- Do you have experience of working within a range of primary schools?
If you are ambitious for, and highly motivated by the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of children then we can offer you an unparalleled opportunity to be part of our schools’ exciting journey to become World Class.
For an informal discussion with the Executive Headteacher, Mark Bailie, please contact his PA, Sam Jannaway via email at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com or by post to:
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust
Closing date: Friday 29th February 2021 at 9.00am
Interview date: TBC
For further information on this role and other opportunities within the MAT, please visit https://careers.fpmat.co.uk
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Finham Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years