Our client is a reputable school that values academic success within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
• An opportunity to run intensive numeracy and literacy programs
• Full-time, Temporary contract (20 weeks)
• Commencing 31st May
• Normal school working hours
• Suitable applicants for this role you must be a qualified Primary or Learning Support Teacher
• Suitable candidates must be supportive of the Catholic faith
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2105-548343MC or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales