To deliver quality education to assigned pupils and contribute to the professional, corporate life of the school in relation to pupils, staff and appropriate external bodies within the agreements of the SNCT.
Full GTC (Scotland) Registration in relevant subject and PVG Membership for Regulated Work with Children and/or Protected Adults or willingness to obtain prior to a formal offer of employment being made.
- Teach assigned classes
- Delivery of a quality education to pupils in the context of the school’s agreed targets and Development Plan
- Plan and prepare appropriate work for pupils
- Assess, record and report on the work progress and well-being of pupils, and to maintain records according to agreed school procedures
- Present pupils for and participate in the conduct of national assessments as agreed
- Prepare and present pupils for externally certificated courses
- Maintain good order and discipline among pupils and to safeguard their health and safety
- Advise and guide pupils on issues related to their education
- Undertake the professional responsibilities associated with the delivery of education
- Undertake development of the school curriculum as appropriate and defined within the current School Development Plan
Closing date: 22/03/2017
Mile End School,