Our client is an inclusive, friendly school where students can learn in a safe and supportive environment. The school is located in a picturesque setting at the foot of the MacDonnell Ranges in spacious grounds. As a well-established school they have excellent resources and quality staff. There are more than 500 students at Bradshaw. Forty per cent of our students are Aboriginal, whilst others come from a variety of multi-cultural backgrounds.
About the Role:
- Transition Teacher
- Commencing immediately
- Fixed contract until the end of the year
- Safe and supportive learning environment
- Multi-cultural school community in Alice Springs
- Well established school
- Excellent resources and passionate staff
- Teachers with a sense of adventure who willing to relocate to the NT are welcomed to apply!
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number #TES547623LT Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers