Focus School – Caledonia Campus
A Virtually Merged School - One School, Two Centres
Ochil Centre, The Pavilions, Alloa, FK10 1TA
Telephone: 01259 303030
An exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated primary trained teacher to join an excellent Junior School team. Working closely with the teachers in the Junior School, the successful candidate will play a vital role in raising attainment and curriculum development; and will benefit from working with highly motivated students within a small class environment. Excellent communication skills are vital alongside effective classroom management strategies.
Applications are invited from experienced and newly qualified teachers.
· Be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
· Have pedagogical skill and in depth subject knowledge
· Be an experienced teacher with an interest in developing your leadership potential
· Enjoy being part of a supportive team
· Be caring and enthusiastic
· Respect the school’s aims and values
· An excellent working environment
· Supportive colleagues and community
· Enthusiastic and motivated students
· The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for high quality continued professional development
· New exciting concepts in education, which include Self-Directed Learning across all Focus Schools
· Access to our new Teacher Academy, providing an opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development, including our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
To arrange a visit to the school or for more information please contact Kim Getty, Executive Assistant on: 01259 303030 or email email@example.com for a recruitment pack and application form.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 28th September 2017
This school, which is part of a global educational organisation with inspirational leadership and vision, offers you the opportunity to really develop the Primary Department.
The websites below provide further information on the wider organisation of which Caledonia Campus is a part:
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust which provides direction and support to 26 UK Schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Full GTC (Scotland) Registration and PVG Membership for Regulated Work with Children and/or Protected Adults are requirements for this role. This does not preclude qualified teachers not currently GTCS registered, who are either in the process of, or are willing to enter the process of registering.