The Ela Murray International School, Port Moresby
1. Vacancy for a Primary School Teacher
2. Vacancy for a Learning Support / EAL teacher
The Ela Murray International School is a Prep to Grade 8 School in PNG’s capital city with a current enrolment is 450 students. We cater primarily for the large expatriate community and our student body is made up of over 30 nationalities. The school has excellent resources and a staff of dedicated and skilled teachers from several countries.
1. Primary Teacher - Applications are invited from well qualified (B. Ed. or degree and Post Graduate Certificate), experienced primary educators to commence as soon as possible. Experience teaching across the curriculum is highly desirable but expertise in the teaching of literacy and numeracy is essential.
2. Learning Support Teacher - Applications are invited from well qualified experienced teachers who can manage a school wide Learning Support program across a Prep to Year 8 school. In this role, you will be supported by several Learning Assistants and 1:1 Teacher Assistants. A specific qualification related to the role is essential and experience with EAL programs would be an advantage
These positions offers a great opportunity to work in an interesting and exciting overseas location. Employment conditions include an excellent salary, free housing and utilities, school fees for dependent children, medical insurance and other benefits. Removal expenses and annual leave fares are also provided. Further information about the school can be found at www.elamurray.com
Candidates should send a cover letter, a CV and the contact details of three referees to the email address below.
Applications close Friday 15 January
All inquiries to be directed to Helen Mortimer, Deputy Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
International Education Agency of PNG
The Ela Murray International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 13 years
The Ela Murray International School (TEMIS) is a non-profit, private, co-educational day school. TEMIS is owned and operated by the IEA – the International Education Agency of Papua New Guinea (https://protect-eu.mimecast.com/s/REGVBtKYNdFQ?domain=ie...