This is an excellent opportunity and offers many benefits for those eager to work in a K-12 co-educational NSW school, with caring and passionate staff with a commitment to excellence. This is a dynamic learning environment, which fosters diversity, communication and professional growth. Located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, the successful applicant will work in a supportive department.
About the Role:
• Primary School Teacher – teaching Year 4 class
• Part-time (0.6FTE) load – working Monday - Wednesday
• Commencing ASAP
• Sick leave cover for the next 6 weeks
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Be supportive of the Schools ethos
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Megan, quoting job reference #TES2102-547231 MC – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2102-547231 SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
(02) 9279 0999
New South Wales