The International School @ ParkCity, Kuala Lumpur (www.isp.edu.my ) is located in the exclusive residential area of Desa ParkCity, Kuala Lumpur (www.desaparkcity.com ). The school opened in September 2011 and quickly established itself as a special and dynamic place for children to learn. In our recent International Schools Quality Mark (ISQM) accreditation, we were recognised as Gold Level and were identified as being outstanding in all 8 standards during the accreditation visit.
The high calibre of staff that we appoint help to shape our unique, vibrant school and are highly valued. As we grow, we seek to recruit professionals who are genuinely excited by teaching, who are continuously looking to develop their practice and who will complement our existing staff.
Joining ISP in August 2022 presents an extremely exciting prospect for new staff. A large new extension to the school campus is due to be completed at the start of the 2022 academic year. Along with additional school facilities, this will also house our Primary School.
We are therefore inviting applications from qualified, enthusiastic and outstanding Primary Teachers (Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2) to join our team from August 2022.
The position of Head of Key Stage 2 may be available for suitably qualified and experienced candidates. A Job Description for this position is available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for the position should:
- be an excellent classroom practitioner who sets high expectations for students and demonstrates an awareness of best practice for teaching and learning.
- have excellent communication skills to work collaboratively and effectively as part of a team and across the whole ISP community
- demonstrate an understanding of the National Curriculum for England. Familiarity with the International Primary Curriculum and Read Write Inc Phonics would be desirable, yet not essential.
- possess humour, energy and the ability and willingness to go above and beyond, positively contributing to the development of our school.
- exhibit competency in the use of educational technologies
- be enthusiastic about contributing to the school’s Co-Curricular Activity programme.
We encourage you to read this information pack for prospective staff and watch this video . To find out more about our school and this exciting opportunity to join the dynamic team at ISP, please visit our website at www.isp.edu.my.
How do I apply and what information should I include in my application?
- Clearly state the position that you are applying for and your area of expertise.
- Include a letter of application addressing how you meet the criteria and job description (maximum two sides of A4).
- Include your Curriculum Vitae, with a recent professional photograph.
- Include details of any dependents and your personal details.
- Include the following contact details: Home address, mobile phone number and skype address
- Include the email contact details of 3 referees, at least one of whom must be your current Principal/Headteacher or member of the Leadership Team.
- Email your applications to Mr Jonathan Turner: email@example.com
Applications will be considered until the post is filled.
The International School @ ParkCity Kuala Lumpur’s sister school in Hanoi (ISPH), Vietnam opened in August 2019 and they are also recruiting enthusiastic and qualified teachers. Please visit the website at www.isph.edu.vn for more information.
The International School @ ParkCity, KL is committed to ensuring that all students within the ISP community are kept safe and free from harm as a result of abuse or neglect. Child Protection is the responsibility of all members of the school community, by applying for employment at The International School @ ParkCity, KL you are:
- Declaring that you are able to work with students in a way that promotes and safeguards their safety and welfare.
- Declaring that there is no reason that would prevent you from working with children at our school.
- Supportive of appropriate background checks that will be made.