Smart Teachers Australia is recruiting for a primary teacher to join a top Christian school located in Palmerston, Australia. The school currently enrolls students from transition to Year 10. The successful applicant will have a passion for teaching and keen to be part of a team. Accordingly, applicants are expected to be able to apply the Christian faith and ethos to their practice.
- Job reference #TES1704-159087SP
- Located in the Northern Territory, Australia
- Primary – Year 3/4 composite
- Term 2 start (April)
- 12 month contract with the view to permanency
About the School:
- Outstanding school leadership team
- Gain experience in a prestigious independent environment
- Opportunities to fast track your career
- Relocation assistance
- Regional financial incentives
About the Location:
Palmerston is located 20 minutes from Darwin, the largest city in Australia's Northern Territory. Nature is well and truly part of the Northern Territory - the famous national parks of Kakadu and Litchfield are only a few hours' drive away, and the unique Tiwi Islands are a boat-ride away.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to teach in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess the minimum relevant tertiary qualifications– Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TRB Registration (Northern Territory Teacher Registration)
- Provide a minimum of three professional references, including most recent Head Teacher
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply, please send your CV to Monet.email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1704-159087SP
If you are an Australian/New Zealand citizen or have secured a visa for Australia, please include this information on your CV.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.