Noor Al Diyar Private School
A high achieving British School based in the Middle East is now recruiting for quality Early years and Primary Teachers catering to the ages 5-7 & 7-11 i.e. Nursery to Year 7, We have a number of vacancies for teachers in our expanding primary phase.
The ideal candidate will provide the highest standard of education for this primary teaching job and has to be a native level speaker of English. Any teacher who wishes to progress in their career and move into leadership roles will be supported by the school and leadership.
The School follows the British National Curriculum and are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic teachers to join their schools for the next academic year.
- Bachelors in Education or PGCE or a Bachelors in English, Maths or Science or Teaching Qualification
- achelors in Early Childhood Educatio
- Minimum two years’ postgraduate teaching experience
- Able to identify clear teaching and learning objectives, content, lesson structures and sequences appropriate to the subject matter and the pupils being taught.
- Able to set clear and challenging targets for learning, building on prior attainment.
- Able to use teaching methods which keep pupils engaged and stimulate their intellectual curiosity. To recognise and develop children’s preferred learning styles.
- Able to create and maintain a stimulating, challenging, safe environment within the classroom and public areas that encourages learning and supports well-being.
- Be involved in the organisation, maintenance and review of resources and equipment throughout school attached to that curriculum area(s);
- Keep abreast of current trends and developments, attend relevant courses and disseminate information and ideas to colleagues associated with that curriculum area(s).
- Passionate about giving the children in your care the best possible education
- A high Level of professionalism, mixed with energy and enthusiasm to ensure academic excellence.
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- Experience as an outstanding Teacher in KS1-2 and working with students for whom English is not their first language
- The ability to work as an effective team member mixed with initiative, positive solution based attitude to a professional working life.
- The ability and desire to be involved dynamically in the day-to-day life of a very busy school
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- Tax Free Salary (The salary on offer will depend on the number of years' experience)
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Annual Flight
- Visa cost
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
Applicants will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copies of their passport, education certificates and police clearance and disclosure of Barring Service (DBS) to complete the on-line application process.